Thursday 5 January 2012

Hojhiro: The Great Blue Shark

Ladiiiies aaand Geeeentlemeeen…

Introducing the latest stud in town..His Royal Highness Hojhiro 66






Finally, I could share the happy news with the world. My very own Mitsubishi Lancer Sport(Sexy)back.. So what’s the story behind the sudden change?naik pangkat?naik gaji?Noooott...

Well I dunt think I could even dream of owning this car if I have to use my own earnings. With the help of my Finance Minister a.k.a my Bak a.k.a my Dad, Alhamdulillah the dream came true. One fine day in Ramdhan I texted my Dad telling him how much I adore Lancer GT and that my job requires me to travel back and forth to Putrajaya with least expectation of him to agree. Tiba-tiba setuju pulak but then I made it clear to him that I have to live according to my means and with my earnings I don’t think that I could make it. The current (at that time) monthly commitment was high enough and its impossible for me to maintained and contribute for monthly payment of this beast. I’ll I have to scrapped 66.8% out of my income to pay debts and other commitment if I have to contribute in paying the beast. I’d rather maintained my CPS if changing my car means I have to scrap for living.

In the end after much deliberation and compromisation with the Minister of Finance, here comes the beast..













Well its proper name is Hojhiro which in Japanese means Great White Shark. If you notice Hojhiro inherit the number from my Gen2 CPS. I was inform by Mr. G (my dad’s PA) that my dad sort of ‘mengurniakan’ the number to me so it is unofficially my number (much to my mom’s dismay).
Hojhiro is the source of my happiness and my happy ending of 2011.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...