Friday 2 December 2011

Welcome Note

It’s always a good start to begin with Hello.

I humbly welcome everyone to this little blog. This is my first post in my first personal blog. Please be warned that the blog may bore you with my own real-life adventures ranging from daily activities, foods that I tried, my beloved ride's mods, my adventures and travels etc2. I’ll try to make the blog to be straight forward with pictures to do all the talking.

I don’t intend to publicize my personal life because I aint no kardashian y’awlls..having said that, it will not prevent me to share certain piece of my life and yet there are things that is better left unsaid.

In any event that u found this blog triggering ur sensitivity, kindly be informed that I will not apologize (disclaimer: open for exception) because this blog was not created to fit ur sentiment as this blog is about me. Yup, I may sound self-centered but the hell that I care. I have hari raya to apologize anyway – lol-

Anyways, I hope u could enjoy ur time reading the blog (I wish u do)..

So.. hello again world and Welcome to my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...