Wednesday 4 January 2012

2011: Life on a fast lane

Every day is a new day and in every year you are granted with 365 days or 365 chances of new adventures.

In the midst of shits and crisis in 2011 as I have elaborated on my previous post, I was also madly deeply in love (but it didn’t work out and don’t bother asking me what happened) . It didn’t work out maybe because I'm not ready for it or I'm still afraid of attachment. Yeah maybe relationship is not for me for the time being. I don’t wanna die alone n I wish to have my own ‘family’ but maybe my adventure on this life has a different interpretation on what a family is.

2011 marked as a year full with the birth of bundle of joy. Yeah, Babieeees..lots and lots of 'em.....i have always love kids but don’t ask me to love some stranger kids on the street..sounds mean?yeah la how am I going to love some kids if they are a stranger,comot and nakal tahap jahat?i love watching stranger kids fought and get scolded by the parents. Macam padan muke kau puas ati aku kind of feeling.

Back to the babies, yes I started my year with the birth of my bestfren’s son..cute kan..








hi my name is amshar affan bin ashraf

Then in February marked as the birth of my fav baby..HRH..cheeky and friendly..you simply cant afford not to love him..although underweight at first but look at how huggable,gigitable and gomolable baby he is..




Apart from baby frenzy, of course i have attended lots and lots of wedding..without weddings there are no babies la kan (sangat). The wedding of the year award goes to non other than..


Faz & Marina


Yeay..well when i said it was a wedding of the year, i really mean it. Everything was beautifully planned..the setting, the event flow and i could say that the wedding really reflect the couple.okay memang not only pelamin and the dewan yang cantek because pengantin pon same cantik same padan (of course la my frens semua cantik2 n kacak2 k) and yang attend pon semua cantik2 and kacak2 (like me?)


(sorry curi gambar from Marina..hehe)


2011 was not all about my friends getting married and getting babies, I had a Visit-Thailand-Year where I have visited Phuket in March and Krabi in November. Percutian berdasarkan kemampuan..hehehe




I enjoyed Krabi the most (maybe because of the crowd..with interesting friends everything will turn up fine n fun) but in terms of foods I prefer Phuket. Sedap nak mampus makanan dia.



Although Krabi and Phuket are adjacent to each other, these two places are distinctive on various aspect. For an instance, Krabi is more laidback and more suitable for honeymooners. Phuket meanwhile is an island for the bachelors. The nightlife are simply lively, superb and wild as compared to the peaceful night in Krabi. Phuket in particular Patong has the best halal local foods and the price were effing cheap. Kusuma is a stall located along Bangla Road and it is easy to find (depan Ayuthaya Bank). It only opens at night and most importantly they can speak malay so its easier for you to order. Im highly recommending this stall for those who are planning to visit Phuket anytime soon.

So thats all for 2011: Life on a fast lane..owh wait i have another post coming on how i ended my 2011. Lets just say that you have to be careful with what you wish for because your dream may come true

2 comments:

  1. Ader pula blog fido nihh ;P If it wasn't for the comment you left at achey's post, mmg tak tau la.. hehehe... I link2 u yaaahh ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...