Tuesday 24 January 2012

Rims and Future Mods

If i have the money, I'd love to change Hojhiro's shoes from stock to BBS. Cant comment much on Taiwan made replica but i heard from car enthusiast that current quality are satisfyingly good and affordable.

Ada sape2 nak sponsor BBS for Hojhiro tak? I promise to be your best fren for a week.

Kemah boh. Molek sangak doh tue

This pic was shared by LGTC international member. He claimed that this rim is expensive. Cantik jugak kan?


Takpelah pelan  pelan kayuh. Next mod mau buat nose job and side plate. Baru la Lancer.



There are few elements on the above mods;
1) Side plate + nose job
2) Rear bumper
3) Double spoiler
4) Double exhaust (unlikely for me to do this)
5) Evo X bonnet (yummy)
6) Side skirt
7) Stickers (less is more for my Hojhiro but none is dull)

Im also considering the idea of blackening the roof with stickers (CF nampak pelik tak on rooftop).

Performance wise I need to do sound insulation. Gotta visit KLauto for that.Exhaust nak kasi vroom vroom manja just like my beloved Gen2 CPS.


In loving memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...